Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogging Virgin

So i guess this is my official first post. Why blog you guys might ask? Truth is im hooked at following one of my friends on this same site so i thought instead of always waiting for her to post a new blog why not create my own :) I love reading the interesting things she comes up with to talk about and i thought, seeing as i am doing a degree in communications, i should start one too. I love writing, even better, i love writing about me and whats happening in life or random things im thinking about. Haha selfish i know, or maybe i just have to much time on my hands but hopefully for those of you who read this, will realise i dont have alot of time on my hands as im the kind of girl who HAS to always be busy.

Something i really want to get into and have tried to focus more of my time on these days is hair and make up for ball evenings and weddings. I started playing around with hair for a dancing show a couple of years back and now im hooked. If me and the girls go out its almost guranteed i wanna do their hair and face! So alot of this blog will be about that and interesting discoveries i make about hair and make up. I hope you enjoy reading this, better yet, i hope people actually read this! Haha. Thanks jess for getting me hooked :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment