Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dancing withdrawals

About a quarter of the way through rehearsals of the most recent show at my dance school, "Nickys school of dance", i decided that it would be my final dance show with them as i had completed all the grades and been there sixteen years. After the show when i left it was okay because i was choreographing another show which was almost about to open but now that thats all done i'm finding myself with dancing withdrawals! Its not cool guys, especially when you have been in such a routine of going to dancing at least three times a week for so many years. 

On the plus side i have another show that i am choreographing next year which will be awesome because im looking to get into that a little more, i find bossing people around into formations and making them work until they cant feel their feet is quite enjoyable! :) But until then i guess i will just have to stick with spin classes at the gym. I guess this is just me having a big moan and a bit pointless really but hey we all have these moments! Just makes me value my time i had at Nicky's even more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment