Monday, June 3, 2013

A day in Dewey's university life...

I didn't realise it were possible for me to complain or say so many stupid things in one day until my uni friends kindly documented everything I had to say in around a two hour time span. For your amusement, they are listed below:

1. I'm going to have no friends by the end of this semester from complaining to much.
2. I have no direction.
3. Ohhh... Ahhhh... Um. Fuck.
4. On the plus side, I have a fucking good conclusion.
5. If she can hand in six hundred words less then i can hand in a 500 word essay. What's the fucking problem, Christina? You stupid pregnant lady.
6. I dont think theorists really know what they are talking about
7. Ew that smells like onion.
8. I'm thinking of getting a drink on the way to class, I just dont think I can cope.
9. Fuuuuuck, why are laptops so annoying?
10. I think I might go to the library after class. I need some alone time.
11. I cant believe I brought alllll my clothes to uni.
12. Anyone want to get a drink with me before class? I KNOW YOU DO ANNELISE, DON'T YOU GO ANYWHERE MOTHER FUCKER.
13. Honestly we need a cleaner or something in here.
14. This boy confuses the shit out of me.
15. Follow your brain, your hearts a fucking idiot.
16. I have alot more references than i thought. Lets have a clap for becca (everyone actually clapped).
17. Sometimes i just chuck it in so they know im fucking smart.

Iv learnt two things from this:
1. I need to sort my language out at uni, its filthy
2. I like to drink.

Will start updating this again for my loyal readers :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment