Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dont drink and text!

The morning after a big night out you usually wake up smiling if its been a good one. Well, i wake up smiling and then my stomach drops as all the dumb shit i said and did comes flooding back into my memory. Some one should seriously take my phone off me when im drinking. Better yet, i should just not take it out. In one night i can use up all my free minutes by bombing people with calls and send messages that no one can understand. Last night im pretty sure i topped it off with a message i sent to someone and when i read it this morning i cringed it was that lame. Wont go into details but it was meant to be mysterious and sexy and just sounded bloody stupid.



Anywhoo just a quick blog to say that if your ever out with me, dont let me use my phone unless we are lost. I think i have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment