Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The G banger.

Well after the day i had im pretty sure your all gunna be rolling round on the floor rofling by the time this story is finished. Its not really about my whole day, its just part of my day that has been a rather painful problem for the past year. My stupid bloody gangster look-a-like car.

So im driving along listening to "give me everything" on my awesome sounds and then my car starts making silly noises. No i dont know the specific noise, im a girl. Then i look at my temp gauge and... dum dum dum... its right up past hot! (Unfortunately it wasnt trying to tell me that my car was on fire with hotness). So yup it had over heated. I pulled over to check it out and text dad: QUICK! Ring me. Car problems. Well, my dad is so used to text messages like this he takes his time at calling of course then when he does decide to finally ring i get a "so, whats up this time?". After having a big rant and trying to explain to him what happened he tells me it sounds like the head gasket but try putting more water in anyway to see if it cools down. No girls, dont tip water over the engine, it goes in the little water container under the bonnet. Ok so there was to problems with this... The first problem was that i was on a main road. Not just a town main road but almost like a highway main road. Eventually i overcame this problem by sprinting my big tits across the road and waving at cars to apologise for my disgruntled look (Can you imagine? I wish someone had videoed) Second problem and the reason why i was sprinting across the road. I needed water in a container. So what did i do? Go up and bang on some randoms door to ask for some water. The lady responds with "Are you a bit parched or something?" Well, silly me had forgotten to explain what i needed the water for so she thought i was just some random bitch asking for a drink on her doorstep!

 Anyway, i get two 1.5 bottles filled with water and here i am running across the big road cars tooting and everything and i get back over just in time to answer a call from my friend mooney. Well, naturally she just thought it was hilarious. Asked if i needed a hand and then let me get back to it. I thought when i popped the bonnet and steam came out id try and make it look sexy but turns out its just fucking hot! I filled the container with water and sat in the car and waited, typical me, instead of worrying about whats gunna happen to my car i send out a text to people in the area asking them to bring me some dinner while i wait cause im hungry. Rebekah Dewhurst your car has just broken down which probably means more money on the shitter and your thinking about food. Yes, yes i am.

A van pulled over (the first nice bastard to stop and see if a poor vulnerable girl with a broken car was okay) and after i replied with "yeah sweet bro, cars just a bit fucked.", he got back in and left with a wave. I attempted to drive it while the temp was down but after another km it just flew back up into hot mode (clearly cause i was in the car), so i pulled over and waited for mooney to call again and see if i was okay. Being the bloody trooper she is, her call came right on cue and she told me she'd be there in twenty.

I drove the stupid piece of shit back to hers (about 6km down the road) and just as it was coming up the hill it stalled and i managed to coast it into her driveway. Oh well atleast the sounds still worked! To conclude my frustrating story, i now have no working car, the g-banger is not going to ohakune and the stupid slutty thing is going to cost me a shit load! Im a bit pissed off to say the least, but hey it made a good blog topic right?

Tried uploading a photo but its such a piece of shit even the computer is rejecting it. Check it out in its better days http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.463306829415.246205.741669415#!/photo.php?fbid=463307624415&set=a.463306829415.246205.741669415&type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment