Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wedding season!

So far this year iv already been lucky enough to be a guest at one of my oldest friends wedding. I grew up with gabby and the day couldnt have been more perfect for her. From the reception decorating to the dress everything suited her amazingly. Now this weekend im attending my other childhood friends wedding. Hayley. Except this time im lucky enough to be a little more involved and do hair and make up for her and her two bridesmaids. I have had a practise trial on hayley and she looked absolutely stunning so i know this is going to be yet another perfect day enjoyed with beautiful friends and family.

Weddings make everyone so happy for the entire day. I love it. Its quite a shame that im never going to have one as iv already decided on becoming the cat lady but nevertheless i will still enjoy being a guest and some day bridesmaid i hope at close friends big day! :)

Remember if your ever in need of a hair stylist and make up artist get in touch with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment