Friday, April 13, 2012

Love.

The good old heart break poem haha. Felt like writing something soppy. Hope some of you can relate. Have a good weekend my lovely readers.

Occasionally you pop into my mind,
and when you do it lingers for some time.
I didn't know a feeling like this was possible,
Love can lead us to be so irresponsible.

I don't know if you still think about me,
I like to think I left a mark that only you can see.
I find myself at a loss for words,
The image of us is becoming quite blurred.

I guess when your young you give it your all,
You take a silly risk and enjoy the big fall.
You dont think of the future and what lies ahead,
You live in the moment and give your hand to be led.

I hope that occasionally I pop into your mind,
And the love you had is not completely left behind.
Just a message to say im thinking of you,
Really, who wouldn't after all that we've been through.

No comments:

Post a Comment