Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kiwi proud.

After looking through someone's photos on good old facey tonight iv got the travelling bug. No not to go and see the world. I will eventually get around to that when iv graduated and everything. The NZ travelling bug. NZ is fucking gorgeous and we take it for granted. Ive seen it all before as my parents were nice enough to show me around when I was a bit younger but shits changed. I can drive, I can walk into a pub without parental guidance and I can do it with my friends.

I wanna go bungee jumping, and drinking in cute vintage pubs that only locals sprinkle through throughout the day. I wanna drive for five hours on end and take stupid pointless photos of the road trip. I wanna buy a flash camera and capture how gorgeous this place really is. Of course iv realised this as summer is coming to a close but hey i can dream. Im making it a goal to go and see NZ a second time round and do a few things i didn't get to do when i was younger. I love road tripping already so why not. Bush walks, jet boating and waterfalls sound a little like me :) Time to save up and do it sometime soon i hope. God our country is gorgeous.

Bit of a bucket list of what i wanna do on this trip that will eventually happen:

1. Bungy Jump
2. Stop at a pub in every big town.
3. Sleep under the stars.
4. Skinny dip in a waterfall
5. Do a bush or mountain walk longer than 2 hours.
6. Watch the sunset... from bluff.
7. Watch the sun rise... from cape reinga
9. Go back to stewart island
10. Have no plan... just drive.

Just a few of the things i wanna do. Night kiwis.


No comments:

Post a Comment