Thursday, March 29, 2012

The moment I wake up...

Was lying in bed thinking about having to get up in the morning at 5.30 am to go to uni. And then decided to come up with 10 reasons to get out of bed in the morning. 

1. Everyone needs to pee eventually. After not peeing for a good eight hours that's one of the first morning rituals for me. 
2. To squeeze that pimple that wasn't ready the night before. Gross but true for so many. 
3. Uni. If I didn't go then id get bad attendance and then id fail my course which would lead to not getting a degree and therefore limiting my future career choices big time. Its not that I want to, its that I have to. 
4. If its a Sunday usually I eventually need to run to the toilet to hurl. Dont tell me im gross. I know you all do it. Some lazy bastards keep a bowl by their bed so they Dont have to get up. Smart thinking. 
5. Sounds super lame because I never used to be a cat person but, to see my cat. God I've got a promising future. 
6. Work. The word we all hate. 
7. Its new Years and time to start drinking as soon as you get up. Alcohol wins over sleep ins in this case. 
8. Guys here's one for you. A reason you "get up" (excuse the pun) in the morning? Ya got a chick lying next to ya. Meh, why not. Better put the morning glory to use. 
9. Walk/run time - cant be a fat shit.
10. You've woken up in an unfamiliar bed, with an unfamiliar face next to you and an unfamiliar naked body. Whoop look at that its Sunday and Sunday is family day you tell them. Sorry!

Ten reasons I don't get out of bed: (Very rarely)
1. My phone and charger is right there. 
2. I have a remote for my TV and DVD player. 
3. The joys of being single - my laptop stays on the other half of my bed. 
4. Dark you say? Iv got a bedside lamp bitttttches. 
5. Wanna see if its a nice or rainy day? My curtain is arms length away from me. Rainy day? Dont mind if I do stay in bed another two hours thanks!
6. Cuddles on offer? Why the hell would you get out of bed when there is spooning on the cards. 
7. Its cold. No thanks ill be staying right here!
8. This applies to around 2-5am in the morning: The boogie monster is under my bed. Screw risking that shit for a toilet or water stop. 
9. To all females: Your boyfriend dumped you. Obviously lying in bed all day crying, eating, not showering and feeling sorry for yourself is the best answer. Yes that will definitely show him he's made a huge mistake. Especially with that that matted hair look and over grown eye brows. God its sexy! Definitely don't get up...
10. Your Hungover - The reason we get up to go and throw up in the toilet is the same reason we stay in bed all day and don't get up. Ironic.

Bit of a different topic but everyone loves a good blog listing pointless shit every now and then. Sleep well people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment