Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Iphone bliss!

Today i'm going to talk about something that is very VERY important to me. The aim is not to start a battle between technology but share with everyone who is missing out on such awesome devices. My iphone. I started off with a 3Gs and now i have the 4s. Iv had my new 4s for about four months now and been in the iphone family for around a year and a bit.

I was fiddling around with my friend Natasha's iphone last year and instantly got hooked onto the whole touch screen thing. I had tried other touch phones before but found them all to hard to use or slow to react to the touch sense but playing on her phone was easy and fun. So we went down and got me one. From then on pretty much i was hooked.

What do i like about it you ask? I wouldn't have a clue where to start but ill try and structure it in a readable way. Having a phone which enables you to download apps is amazing. My internet banking is literally one slide away. The only downfall to that is when Im out drunk I shouldn't have my savings account at my fingertips. Then theres the whole camera thing. Not having to cart around a camera where ever I go is so useful and my phone produces good quality pictures so i'm happy with that. Theres heytell when you cant be bothered texting, facebook anywhere you are, email right there, its my alarm clock, i read the herald from it, get movie times and a tone of games including the latest craze of "draw something".

My laptop broke last december and I didn't have one for three months and I survived just fine without it because i had everything i needed in the palm of my hand anyway!

I never knew that something the size of an average hand could make my life so much easier. I know there are people out there that don't have them and think people have them just for an image but i personally put that down to them not having one and not being able to see for themselves just how convenient it is to have one of these contraptions. I know people that have samsung smart phones to and i think they are sufficient as well. Like i said this blog isn't a debate about which smart phone is smarter, i'm simply outlining how i benefit from my iphone and i know friends do as well.

Hours of amusement, convenience at the finger tips and you wont quite know, until you get one yourself, just how handy the buggers are. We live in an era of smart phones and stupid people.

Apple should hire me. Just saying.

Over and out homies.

No comments:

Post a Comment