Thursday, March 1, 2012

Twenty one.

Feels like yesterday that I was planning my 13th birthday party that no one turned up to. Kidding... Kind of.
And now, its time to plan a not so classy twenty first. It would be classy if i were having a quiet dinner with family but my friends will be there which means too many shots, horrifying speeches and falling over while dancing. So yup its gunna be a great night!

Iv spent the last hour sitting on here looking at dresses, venues, different cake ideas and food for it because what's a party without a good leg of ham and some buns. Haven't really decided on a lot yet but then again it is still four and a half months away and im a little bit of a planning freak.

With a lot of my friends turning 21 this year its safe to say its definitely going to be a crazy crazy year. So this is just a quick blog to express my terrible excitement for the good times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment