Monday, March 26, 2012

Thanks for making me a fighter.

This blog is quite personal and I have no idea where its going to go so just bare with me people. Tonight I was out taking a run/walk and the song fighter by Christina Aguleria came on. For those who haven't heard it, its about how that person has made you stronger, wiser and an overall fighter. Over the past two years me and my family have been through quite a bit of shit. And that's putting it nicely. Iv had people there to talk to, aunties, my dad, my close friends but I always worry im boring them with the same crap. The song got me thinking about how an event can change some one and even when its bad something good can come out of it. Thanks to what's happened over the past couple of years I have a wonderful relationship with my father and brother, im ten times closer with all my aunties and iv grown up a hell of a lot. I know some of you will be laughing and thinking "shes made a shit load of mistakes in the last two years, that's not growing up". Think what you want but I know and the people that are close to me know that iv matured a lot and become my own individual. So to the person whose altered my life id like to thank you for making me stronger wiser and an overall fighter because even though its ended something for good and broken hearts, its started a new chapter where the people you have affected are all a hell of a lot stronger and ready for the future. All its done is prepared me for the next battle in life and shown me I will come out better than I went in.

This next part goes for everyone. If a friend or family member needs someone to talk to but your sick of hearing the same problems from them try to think about when you have stuff going on and need someone and what its like. Whether its boyfriend problems, friend problems, family issues or them just feeling crappy, its important to them. Emotions are a bloody strong thing that takes over us all sometimes so its good to have that person to go to. Dont under estimate what your listening will do for that person. You don't need to say anything and you've done something already just by sharing the load of that problem and listening. Its no longer just in their head but you share it too now and trust me it helps.

Sorry to the readers who clicked expecting something funny, but I do have a serious side as well and decided to go ahead and show it tonight. Everyone has problems, don't be afraid to talk about them with the ones you love. Cause if they don't wanna sit down, hear it and be there for you, they shouldn't be a loved one.

Use the people who doubt you, put you down or talk bad about you as a push to do better and show them all whose boss.

Cheers guys.

Check out the song im talking about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment