Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The HCG Diet - Deweys Official 21-Day Diet Diary

So I'm doing the HCG diet. For those of you who dont know what that is then google it but basically its a fast way to loose a couple of pounds and then work on keeping it off. Iv decided im going to keep what I can imagine will be a very entertaining diary on what's going on with me each day during this diet. Bearing in mind im only allowed five hundred calories a day plus the HCG drops that I take so pretty much nothing if you ask me.

The first two days were binge eating on anything i possibly could. I wouldn't have a clue why but if you look it up on Google it tells you the scientific reasons for doing so. Resetting the clock on your body or something. Anyway I thought id love that part but turns out i just felt full and sick the whole time so glad that's over!

Day 1 of diet: Ate my chicken salad (without dressing) for lunch. It has to be exactly one hundred grams of meat and one hundred grams of salad. Very particular. Then dinner I had tuna and salad. I went to dancing and barely survived but managed to get through it. Had an apple as a snack. DAY ONE CONQUERED!

Day2: Bitch. Shit. Mother F**ker!!! I'm so over this and its only day two. Iv walked past about ten fast food joints on my way to uni. Had to imagine my apple was a frickn big mac. I will not give into temptation. My family are having home made fish and chips with salad. Hunger pains isn't two bad. One kg down already which I put down to all the water im drinking (around 3 litres a day).

Day 3: Hunger pains are going away and becoming less and less each day which is good. Dropped another kg today so two so far however im getting so bloody sick of the same food. Im going to purchase a water melon and different flavoured tuna tonight cause im sick of it. Struggling to drink as much water as i have to but trying to slowly gulp it back! Iv also been doing some research on how snooki lost so much weight and i must say she is my new thinsperation.

Day 9: Skipped a few days writing in here cause they were all very much the same. Except day 7. God it was horrible, i spent the whole day on the couch dizzy and shaking but i seem to be okay now. I have lost in total 5 kgs now :) I have five to go! Wooo! Had chiken salad as usual and for lunch vogels toast with tomato. All is going well except im scared im going to run out of drops as i have less than half a bottle left! Hopefully they last atleast another week.

Day15: Not long to go now. Except the last five days have been a bit of a drag. I have only lost 6kgs in total which is good but experienced a bit of a stall in my weight loss. Very frustrating to see the scales stay the same but its better than going up i guess!! Ordered more drops because mine have officially run out so hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

Day 19: Day 21 was meant to be my last day of the diet but because of last night i decided to stop it two days early. I was a friends house when i went to get up and go to the loo and felt like throwing up, dizzy, going in and out of focus and shaking. Broke out into a sweat and then completely blacked out while walking to the couch to lie down. My body was definitely telling me it had had enough. My friend told me to drink some juice for sugar and I felt so ill I did straight away in hopes of feeling better. Sure enough I was regaining energy and chirping up a bit within ten minutes. So Thats why I decided on cutting the diet two days short.

In nineteen days iv lost 7.5 kg s so im stoked. Gunna loose another 3 Kg s by maintaining a healthy diet and gyming it four times a week with my girl Mooney. The main thing for anyone who is going to try this is remember after wards you cant just eat what you want. You have to maintain a healthy diet and regular exercise.

My opinion: Personally I wouldn't highly recommend it to anyone because its not a very healthy way to do it. The days you feel low on energy sucks but then again other days are great. You have to have very strong will power. It took everything I had not to quit. And don't cheat, it sets you back so im told. Dont get me wrong it definitely works, its just its shown me a thing or two about extreme dieting. Im happy with how much I lost but a few more and some toning and ill be even more happy, don't wanna loose those curves though! Bring. It. On!

Good luck to anyone Thats gunna try it. If you need support feel free to email me, trust me I know how hard it is! Im off to dancing to burn some more fat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment