Monday, April 23, 2012

Procrastination.

So im sitting here finding these words to put down so easily yet I cant simply finish off my essay that is due on Thursday. Im not sure if its because iv run out of intelligent things to say or because writing a blog that my friends read is more appealing. Im gunna go with the second option. So here is yet another list and today's list is going to be 10 ways I procrastinate. Some are the obvious choices and some are not. Some even have a positive to the negative.

1. Clean my room (Positive but will no doubt be messy again in 24 hours)
2. Cook food - I use food to say I need energy and fuel for essay writing.
3. Exercise (positive because im getting something good out of it)
4. FACEBOOK - this is the worst form of procrastination from anyone. Dont have yourself logged in because all you'll do is pop up the window after every sentence.
5. Blog time - although this is good for you guys cause you get your daily dose of my bullshit it is not good for me.
6. Play with my cat - its so easy to stray when she starts walking all over my laptop keyboard.
7. Check my horoscope - Am I going to have a good week or not, its always a little scary when you get something like "You have a task at hand but have no interest in following through with it"
8. Go through clothes and chuck some out - giving to charity is way more important than getting a degree.
9. Organise uni books/folders - this is a goodie because you dont feel as guilty when your still doing something involving uni.
10. Completely give up on procrastinating and just going out to lunch with a friend - this will happen because while you were procrastinating you went through all your contacts and asked them what they were doing. Desperate times, desperate measures.

Its so easy to say no to all of these things but ESSAYS ARE BORING! I mean come on who wants to sit inside on a nice day and write an essay. So instead im sitting inside on a nice day writing a blog but hey at least there is no pass or fail on this. Baby Jesus, if you love me, please let me have this as a career in the next few years.

Good luck fellow procrastinators.

(412 words - I need 400 to finish my essay. Why cant it be this easy!)




No comments:

Post a Comment